June Monthly Arts Networking Meeting
Theme Challenge: Family
Join us at the June Monthly meeting of Arts Alliance of Stratford. Meet and network with other local creative people.
The May/June challenge is Family.
Use the photo of the swan parents and signets as a starting point to explore your own idea of how to interpret Family. You can download your own copy from Pixabay.com.
Grab your paints, pencils, writing pad or other creative implements and make something inspired based on Family. Use the theme to create something unique. Follow your imagination where it takes you.
Some possible interpretations:
- Human families – traditional, extended, partners, single parent, multi-generational etc.
- The Family of Man-we are all of the Human Family
- Animal Families
- Collections of similar things in the natural world or the man-made realm
The challenge is open to visual art, writing, poetry, music or performance.
Each month the challenge theme is announced at the end of the monthly meeting. The finished Family work will be presented at the June meeting.
Share some of your artwork
- Ask for advice if you are stalled on a piece and don’t know how to proceed
- Have you attended an online figure group (doesn’t have to be ours)? show us some of your figure work.
- Have you written something you would like to share?
- Have some recent work? let us see it.
Guests are welcome to share work for a total of 2 meetings. If you would like to continue to participate, please consider becoming a member. Members enjoy discounts and other benefits for workshops, shows and other Alliance events
Free to attend but you must register for the meeting below.
The Zoom link and password will be emailed to you