Arts Alliance of Stratford offers several annual membership levels to fit your needs. As a member, you’ll have unlimited access to all our membership benefits and discounts.
Individual Artist – $35
Open to all creative types who want to join us. Whether you’re a painter, sculptor, fiber artist, musician, writer, dancer, poet, filmmaker, or photographer, we welcome you to join us to learn, network, and support one another.
Family of Artists – $50
For the families who create art together, this is perfect for households with two or more creatives.
Friend of the Arts – $60
For those who may not create art themselves but who like to support and/or be involved in the arts community. This special membership is just $5 month and has all the Individual Artists’ privileges with a little extra love.
Students and Emerging Artists – $25
Perfect for creatives under 30 who want exposure to the artist community. You get all the benefits of an Individual Artist membership with access to all the same learning and networking opportunities.
Nonprofit Organization – $50
We’re big on inclusion so, let’s support each other. No matter your mission, we welcome you to join our community efforts and network with us.
THE BENEFITS OF ARTS ALLIANCE MEMBERSHIP
Membership provides artists with a supportive community of like-minded people who share art, offer constructive critique, opportunities to show and sell art, take and teach classes and workshops.
ARTIST MEMBER BENEFITS
- Monthly member gatherings to collaborate, learn, and network
- Monthly art challenges
- Member-only events
- Art show entry discounts
- Larger commissions on the sale of artwork
- Discounts on classes and workshops
- Twice-monthly email newsletter
- Notices of artist call for entries
- Art field trips
- Constructive critique of your work
- Discounted exhibitor fees for shows
- Workshops on the business of running an art practice
- Teaching opportunities
- Artist resources and articles
- Link to artist’s website from the Alliance website
- Discounts to local services* (in the works)