Do you love art and Instagram?
We’re looking for a social media volunteer (18+) with a passion for the arts.
You’ll work remotely and collaborate with the President and Marketing Chair on our Instagram channel to help us grow our following, now at 450+. You’ll be responsible for writing, photo editing, and posting to Instagram and Facebook. This position will require Zoom collaboration.
- Approximately 5 hours per week for a minimum of 3 months
- Available to attend a scheduled weekly Zoom meeting with us
- Creating and brainstorming compelling content that speaks to our community of artists, dancers, writers, and other creatives
- Researching and creating content on subjects related to the arts
- Research innovative ways to grow our community and be more interactive with our followers
- Social media content creation experience
- Technical capabilities for photo editing and videos
- Knowledge of Canva and/or Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design software
- Knowledge of Hootsuite preferred
- Writing skills that capture the attention of an audience quickly and concisely
- Experience with posting along with captioning, photo editing, IGTV, hashtags, Facebook Live
- Some knowledge of video and how to create and edit captivating video content
To be considered, please drop us an email to say hello and introduce yourself and we’d like to see samples of your creative and writing work. Thanks!
We look forward to hearing from you