Many hands make light work! ~John Heywood
The Arts Alliance of Stratford is a lively group of warm and friendly people who want to hang out with other like-minded people. You don?t have to be an artist to be one of us! If you like being around other creatives, you would enjoy our group. We are an all-volunteer organization. It cannot run without the support of its members and community. To ensure continued quality programming, extra hands are needed. There is a job to match your talents!
Set up and/or break down before and after meetings, shows, events, etc. This may include refreshments, setting up/removing tables and chairs, putting out agendas, flyers, etc. . ed to help set up refreshments, put out agenda and flyers and pack up after meetings. This would take about half an hour prior to or after events.
Make Music Day
Please contact Colin Healy to share your ideas and expertise. email@example.com
Your skills are needed. Number of hours/month varies, but we prefer continuity. Current listings:
- Event management and assistance
- Membership stewards: keep in touch with members for outreach and retention
- Arrange field trips
- Office work: copies, data entry, research, etc.
- Board service* – Secretary. Take minutes at board meetings and distribute to board.
- Board service* – Treasurer (some accounting knowledge preferred but system is simple to learn. Training available.)
- Social media
*These are officer positions and require a one year commitment. Meetings of 2 hours per month and addressing issues usually by email as they arise.
Future Gallery at Sterling House:
When the gallery opens, we will need adjudicators, people to receive, catalog, hang and remove art, gallery sitters and hospitality help for openings.